LAST MODIFIED: OCTOBER 29, 2016
Your Privacy is Important to Us
Information We Collect
We collect information from You when You register, log in and use the Website, contact or interact with us, fill out a form, when You place an order, or participate in a contest, promotion or survey and voluntarily provide us with Your comments and other content in connection with using the Website.
We may collect Your name, email address, birth date, password, postal address, phone number, credit card number and any other information that You provide. In addition, when You use the Website, We may collect Your Wi-Fi or other connection information, IP address, device information, dates related to your registration, log-ins, notifications, consents, and other actions. You may use some portions of the Website anonymously, though We automatically collect information regarding each user of our Website, including Your IP address, the domain name of Your Internet search provider, the Website features You use and the time of Your use, Your mobile device information (e.g., device model, operating system version and location, when you allow for it), and aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify You when You use the Website.
Our social media tools, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram, are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website. Your activity with these tools is governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that We collect for several purposes, including:
· The purposes for which You provided it;
· To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment;
· To create or add to Your user profile or registered account;
· To process and respond to Your inquiries and comments;
· To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions;
· To send You information about Your relationship with us;
· To develop new products;
· To personalize and enhance Your experience using the Website;
· To send periodic emails. The email address(es) You provide may be used to send information and updates pertaining to Your account, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or Website information, etc. If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email;
· To generate and review reports and data about our user base and Website usage patterns;
· To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
· To display relevant advertising;
· To prevent fraud and abuse of the Website and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
· To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas;
· To provide information to representatives and advisers (e.g., attorneys and accountants) to comply with legal, accounting or security requirements;
· To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration or similar proceeding;
· To administer, operate and improve the Website and for internal business purposes; and
How Your Information is Disclosed
A. Third Party Website Providers and Business Partners.
B. Business Changes.
If We are involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, We may transfer Your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
D. Investigations and Law.
We may disclose information about You to third parties if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
· Investigate fraud and abuse on the Website;
· Take action regarding suspected illegal activities;
· Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
· Protect our rights, reputation, safety, and property, or that of users or others;
· Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
· Protect against legal liability.
E. Aggregated Information.
We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Website with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason
Cookies, Local Storage, and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small files that a website or its Website provider transfers to Your computer’s hard drive through Your Web browser (if You allow it) that enable the website’s or Website provider’s system to recognize Your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can instruct Your browser to stop accepting cookies, but if You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use all portions of all functionality of the Website. Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed. Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
When We send emails to our registered customers, We may track who opened the emails and who clicked the links through the use of web beacons included in the emails We send. We may use web beacons in emails to our registered customers in order to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our features for specific segments of customers. Web beacons allow us to collect information about when You open the email, Your IP address, Your browser or email client type and other similar details.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of Your personal information and the information You provide on the Website when You enter, submit, or access such information. Please keep Your account password secure to help ensure the safety of Your personal information.
While We take reasonable measures to protect the information You submit via the Website against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email, or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through the Website may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Website and take special care in deciding with which information You provide us.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of your personal information will be fully secure and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our third party Website providers. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRD PARTY ACCESS OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Links to Other Websites
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Website.
· Changing Your Information – To change Your information, You may log into Your account. If You are unable to log into Your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Closing Your Account – You may close Your account by contacting us at email@example.com.
Do Not Track Policy
We and our marketing partners may collect information about Your online activity after You leave the Website through cookies and other technologies We place on Your browser or device. Your browser may offer You a “Do Not Track” option, which allows You to signal to operators of websites and mobile applications and Website (including behavioral advertising Website) that You do not wish such operators to track certain of Your online activities over time and/or across different websites and mobile applications and Website. The Website do not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that We collect information about Your online activity both while You are using the Website and after You leave the Website.
Our Website is Not for Use by Children
Children are not eligible to use our Website. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) only use our Websites in conjunction with your parents or guardians. Children under 13 years of age should not send any information about themselves via the Website. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of our Website, and We become aware that the person submitting the information is a child, We will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13, we do not use or disclose such information to third parties.
How to Contact Us
Your California Privacy Rights